Sunday 28 April 2013

60th Birthday Card

Morning Folks.
As you can see from the above card i'm most definately NOT a very good crafter! BUT yes there is a but i do my best (whatever that means). Anyway back to the card
I took a piece of black A4 card, trimmed it down to what took my fancy i then used some spare white card to make the shirt front. With my spellbinder edgeabilities i edged the shirt to make it look like a dress shirt then i noticed it is uneven. nevermind it looks ok if you are pissed. sorted out 4 black buttons. i had some lettered beads & foam numbers from Poundland so added them found "happy birthday" stick-on onto the pocket front made a hankie for the pocket which i used from the A4 black card i had along with the bowtie added some sparkle to it all. all thats left to do is later on is find a nice verse to go inside (its not his birthday till july). As i have said its not perfect but the thought and effort count. (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment